The Panini America Routing Table Today: Massive Peeks at Football, Hoops & Hockey
The almost-always-abounding Panini America Routing Table was especially fruitful today, seemingly warped by the weight of a plethoric batch of early process previews from upcoming products such as 2011 Donruss Elite Football, 2011 Score Football, 2010-11 Score Rookies & Traded Hockey and 2010-11 Totally Certified Basketball.
With the help of the company wheelbarrow, I hauled a heaping batch of proofs to the scanner to prepare the following exhaustive sneak peek.
Some of what you’ll see in the images that follow:
- Stunning photography used for 2011 Score Football, including what I believe to be the infamous Calvin Johnson touchdown that wasn’t from last season.
- Yellow “live-area” lines on all of the mock-ups, indicating the safe cutting area for each card.
- The secondary-photo backs featured in 2010-11 Totally Certified Basketball, in this case starring Kobe Bryant.
- The updated imagery showcased on the just-announced 2010-11 Score Rookies & Traded boxed set.
Some of what you WON’T see in the images that follow:
- The final versions of anything. Since these proofs are so early in the production life cycle, the obligatory Routing Table disclaimers apply here: Nothing you see below is final and therefore is subject to change. That includes, but is not limited to, photos, color schemes, typefaces.
- The richness of the foils or the technological wizardry of the card substrates. Simply, these color copies detailing the process simply can’t hold a candle to the brilliance of the finished product. But they will give you an insider’s view of what to expect.