Panini America Previews iCollectPanini.com Black Friday Component, Peeks More Pics
There’s still so much left to cover regarding Panini America’s grand plans for this week’s 2012 Black Friday promotion and not nearly enough time to cover it. So we’re going to engage in some meaningful multitasking for this particular post. First, we’re going to cover iCollectPanini.com’s role in Black Friday. After that, we’re going to preview more sweet autograph and memorabilia cards produced exclusively for Black Friday.
Just as we did last year, we’ve had many collectors ask how they can get involved in the Black Friday phenomenon if there are no participating brick-and-mortar hobby shops in their area. Well, just like last year, we’ve got you covered. Starting now and until supplies last, collectors who purchase selected products on iCollectPanini.com will receive the equivalent number of 2012 Black Friday packs with their order.
You can get complete details by visiting the iCollectPanini.com 2012 Black Friday page. So you have two ways to participate: Visit one of the participating hobby shops in the list we published earlier today, or visit iCollectPanini.com by clicking the image below.
Now, let’s get to today’s gallery, which includes some downright fascinating player-worn memorabilia cards and autographs that greatly enrich the 2012 Black Friday promotion. Some of the finer points about what you’re about to see:
- The oversized Gordie Howe memorabilia cards incorporate pieces of the special jersey Panini America officials had made exclusively for Mr. Hockey to wear during the 2012 NHL All-Star Game to announce his relationship with the company.
- The oversized Kobe Bryant memorabilia cards incorporate pieces of the Black Mamba’s game-worn warm-ups.
- The Harrison Barnes and Jared Sullinger event-worn shoe cards incorporate the pair of shoes each young superstar wore all day during the 2012 NBA Rookie Photo Shoot.
- The oversized jersey cards featuring Kyrie Irving, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Andy Dalton, Cam Newton and Jake Locker feature pieces of jerseys each young superstar donned at their respective NFLPA Rookie Premiere or Rookie Transition Program.
- As for the splendid ensemble of patch autographs, including several powerfully pink NFL “Crucial Catch” patches, well, the handiwork should speak for itself.
So enjoy what promises to be one the final pre-promotion previews below. But by all means, stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for complete coverage of 2012 Black Friday madness.