Voting Begins for 2012 Week 13 Pepsi Max NFL Rookie of the Week (Gallery)
Want to know who gets just as excited as Panini America and NFL collectors about NFL Rookie performances each week during the season? Pepsi Max with its NFL Rookie of the Week initiative. So it comes as no surprise that once again this season — for the second straight year — Panini America and Pepsi would join forces to help promote Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week voting and Panini America NFL Rookie trading cards.
The payoff for collectors and NFL fans everywhere will be some sweet virtual cards that will be highlighted on the NFL Facebook page each week in a special Pepsi Rookie of the Week gallery, across social media platforms and NFL.com. Each week during the 2012 NFL season, Panini America will feature the five Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week Nominees in a different Panini America football card design. (Stay tuned to The Knights Lance, the Panini America Facebook page and the Panini America Twitter account to find out about new Panini America designs and what weeks they will be incorporated into the Pepsi Rookie of the Week promotion.
Now for the fun stuff!
Vote for the NFL Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week each week during the NFL regular season. Then share the image of the Pepsi Rookie of the Week Nominee you voted for on your Facebook page, on the Panini America Facebook page and on Twitter. Be sure to use the #PepsiROW hashtag and mention @PaniniAmerica to be eligible to win prizes throughout the season.
We’ll have more details as the season progresses. But for now, here are your Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week Week 13 Nominees:
- Philadelphia Eagles RB Bryce Brown gained 169 yards on 24 carries and scored two touchdowns in the Eagles’ 38-33 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon caught six passes for 116 yards and one touchdown as the Browns beat the Oakland Raiders, 20-17.
- Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III completed 13-of-21 passes for 163 yards and a touchdown, and added another 73 yards rushing, to lead the Redskins to a 17-16 win over the New York Giants.
- Indianapolis Colts QB and Panini Authentic-exclusive Andrew Luck completed 24-of-54 passes for 391 yards and four touchdowns in the Colts’ 35-33 victory over the Detroit Lions.
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson completed 23-of-37 passes for 293 yards and two touchdowns and ran for 71 yards in the Seahawks’ 23-17 overtime victory against the Chicago Bears.