Voting Begins for 2012 Week 15 Pepsi Max NFL Rookie of the Week (Gallery)
Want to know who gets just as excited as Panini America and NFL collectors about NFL Rookie performances each week during the season? Pepsi Max with its NFL Rookie of the Week initiative. So it comes as no surprise that once again this season — for the second straight year — Panini America and Pepsi would join forces to help promote Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week voting and Panini America NFL Rookie trading cards.
The payoff for collectors and NFL fans everywhere will be some sweet virtual cards that will be highlighted on the NFL Facebook page each week in a special Pepsi Rookie of the Week gallery, across social media platforms and NFL.com. Each week during the 2012 NFL season, Panini America will feature the five Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week Nominees in a different Panini America football card design. (Stay tuned to The Knights Lance, the Panini America Facebook page and the Panini America Twitter account to find out about new Panini America designs and what weeks they will be incorporated into the Pepsi Rookie of the Week promotion.
Now for the fun stuff!
Vote for the NFL Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week each week during the NFL regular season. Then share the image of the Pepsi Rookie of the Week Nominee you voted for on your Facebook page, on the Panini America Facebook page and on Twitter. Be sure to use the #PepsiROW hashtag and mention @PaniniAmerica to be eligible to win prizes throughout the season.
We’ll have more details as the season progresses. But for now, here are your Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week Week 15 Nominees:
- Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins completed 26-of-37 passes for 329 yards and two touchdowns in the Redskins’ 38-21 victory over the Cleveland Browns.
- San Francisco 49ers RB/KR LaMichael James accounted for 133 yards on four kick returns with a long of 62 yards that helped setup the eventual go-ahead score as the 49ers beat the New England Patriots, 41-34.
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill completed 22-of-28 passes for 220 yards and two touchdowns in the Dolphins’ 24-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Minnesota Vikings K Blair Walsh was a perfect five-for-five on field goals, three of which were from 50-plus yards, to help the Vikings defeat the St. Louis Rams, 36-22.
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson completed 14-of-23 passes for 205 yards and one score and rushed for as well as picking up 92 yards and three touchdowns on the ground in the Seahawks’ 50-17 win over the Buffalo Bills.