Voting Begins for 2012 Week 17 Pepsi Max NFL Rookie of the Week (Gallery)
Want to know who gets just as excited as Panini America and NFL collectors about NFL Rookie performances each week during the season? Pepsi Max with its NFL Rookie of the Week initiative. So it comes as no surprise that once again this season — for the second straight year — Panini America and Pepsi would join forces to help promote Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week voting and Panini America NFL Rookie trading cards.
The payoff for collectors and NFL fans everywhere will be some sweet virtual cards that will be highlighted on the NFL Facebook page each week in a special Pepsi Rookie of the Week gallery, across social media platforms and NFL.com. Each week during the 2012 NFL season, Panini America will feature the five Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week Nominees in a different Panini America football card design. (Stay tuned to The Knights Lance, the Panini America Facebook page and the Panini America Twitter account to find out about new Panini America designs and what weeks they will be incorporated into the Pepsi Rookie of the Week promotion.
Now for the fun stuff!
Vote for the NFL Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week each week during the NFL regular season. Then share the image of the Pepsi Rookie of the Week Nominee you voted for on your Facebook page, on the Panini America Facebook page and on Twitter. Be sure to use the #PepsiROW hashtag and mention @PaniniAmerica to be eligible to win prizes throughout the season.
We’ll have more details as the season progresses. But for now, here are your Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week Week 17 Nominees:
- Tennessee Titans LB Zach Brown recorded one sack and two interceptions, returning both for touchdowns as the Titans beat the Jacksonville Jaguars, 38-20.
- Cincinnati Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict led the team with 18 total tackles, 10 solo as the Bengals beat the Baltimore Ravens, 23-17.
- Indianapolis Colts WR T.Y. Hilton caught four passes for 111 and one touchdown in the Colts’ 28-16 victory over the Houston Texans.
- Washington Redskins rookie RB Alfred Morris rushed for 200 yards on 33 carries and scored three touchdowns in a 28-18 win over the Dallas Cowboys.
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson completed 15-of-19 passes for 250 yards and one touchdown and added 58 yards and one touchdown on the ground to help lead the Seahawks to a 20-13 victory over the St. Louis Rams.