Panini Peek: 2013 Limited Football
When Panini America’s 2013 Limited Football arrives in hobby shops in mid November, collectors will immediately notice many new-season upgrades to one of their favorite NFL trading card products. For starters, Limited’s calling-card Phenoms autograph memorabilia Rookie Cards have become more . . . phenomenal. The two-per-case Field Vision chase? It’s instantly in the running for Rookie Insert Set of the Year.
The base-card design has been enhanced, the Limited Cuts cut-autograph checklist is as limited and as legendary as it’s ever been and the sublime Game Day Materials insert returns game-dating to the the game-worn memorabilia-card genre.
Clearly, this is a new Limited for a new season, and each seven-card pack will deliver three autograph or memorabilia cards (at least one autograph guaranteed). Among the product’s myriad highlights . . .
- The aforementioned new design — in order to better showcase the jumbo memorabilia and autographs — for the Material Phenoms RCs.
- Jumbo Jersey Numbers Prime Signatures present legends and veterans with iconic jersey
- number die-cuts and autographs.
- Limited Threads game-worn memorabilia cards including 1-of-1 Brand Logos.
- Limited’s popular Rookie Lettermen player-signed nameplate patch cards return.
- Cut signatures from 20 different professional football icons — including Red Grange, Pete Rozelle and Sammy Baugh — comprise the Limited Cuts checklist.
- The dual-player Matching Numbers insert pairs two of the game’s notable names — and their game-worn memorabilia – who wear (or wore) the same jersey number.
We’ll have much more on 2013 Limited Football right here on The Knight’s Lance in the coming weeks. But until then, enjoy this extended first look:
All information is accurate at the time of posting. Content is subject to change. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display.