Voting Begins for Week 13 Pepsi NEXT NFL Rookie of the Week (Virtual Card Gallery)
Want to know who gets just as excited as Panini America and NFL collectors about NFL Rookie performances each week during the season? Pepsi NEXT with its NFL Rookie of the Week initiative. So it comes as no surprise that once again this season — for the third straight year — Panini America and Pepsi would join forces to help promote Pepsi NEXT Rookie of the Week voting and Panini America NFL Rookie trading cards.
The payoff for collectors and NFL fans everywhere will be some sweet virtual cards that will be highlighted on the NFL Facebook page each week in a special Pepsi NEXT Rookie of the Week gallery, as well as across social media platforms and NFL.com. Each week during the 2013 NFL season, Panini America will feature the five Pepsi NEXT Rookie of the Week Nominees in a different Panini America football card design. (Stay tuned to The Knights Lance, the Panini America Facebook page and the Panini America Twitter account to find out about new Panini America designs and what weeks they will be incorporated into the Pepsi Rookie of the Week promotion.
Now for the fun stuff!
Vote for the NFL Pepsi NEXT Rookie of the Week each week during the 2013 NFL regular season. Then share the virtual card image of the Pepsi NEXT Rookie of the Week Nominee you voted for on Twitter. Be sure to mention @PaniniAmerica to be eligible to win prizes throughout the season.
We’ll have more details as the season progresses. But for now, here are your Week 13 nominees for Pepsi NEXT Rookie of the Week:
- Detroit Lions defensive end Ezekiel Ansah registered two sacks and three tackles in the Lions’ 40-10 win against the Green Bay Packers.
- Denver Broncos running back Montee Ball had 13 carries for 117 yards in the Broncos’ 35-28 victory against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Jacksonville Jaguars safety Johnathan Cyprien recorded nine tackles and secured his first-career interception in the Jaguars’ 32-28 win over the Cleveland Browns.
- Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz tallied five receptions for 68 yards and two touchdowns in the Eagles’ 24-21 win over the Arizona Cardinals.
- Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell had 136 scrimmage yards (73 rushing, 63 receiving) and scored a touchdown against the Baltimore Ravens.