Panini Peek: 2013-14 Titanium Basketball
Some brands in the storied sports card pantheon are so compelling, so collectible, so . . . titanic, that you can only confine them to one sport for so long. In late February, Titanium officially will become one of those brands when Panini America introduces 2013-14 Titanium Basketball.
The NBA debut of the traditional NHL favorite will feature many of the attributes that have made Titanium Hockey so alluring throughout the years, including Rookie Cards numbered to the featured player’s jersey number, draft year and draft position, an appealing array of autograph and memorabilia hits, and a chase-worthy selection of retail exclusives.
Each hobby box of 2013-14 Titanium Basketball (four cards per pack, five packs per box, two eight-box inners per case) will deliver two autographs and three memorabilia cards; each one pack retail box (five cards) will yield two Rookie Memorabilia cards.
Among the many product highlights are . . .
- Reserve Signatures — Stars of today and yesterday are highlighted on this new on-card autograph set.
- Metallic Marks — The NBA’s most dynamic players are featured on this on-card autograph set.
- Enshrinement Ink — Starring the most sought-after signatures from NBA Hall of Famers.
- Electric Endorsements — A high-wattage autograph insert honoring the game’s biggest stars.
- Game Gear Duals — Stellar team combos join up in this dual-memorabilia insert.
- Titanic Threads Jumbo — Look for some of Panini America’s nicest swatches in this massive memorabilia set.
- Every card in the set features a Platinum parallel numbered to only one.
- Look for five different memorabilia inserts — including Double-Double Jerseys — with Prime parallels numbered to 25 or less; also find four different on-card autograph inserts.
- Numerous short-printed inserts numbered to 199 or less, including Conductors, Atomic Numbers, Luster and Strength.
- Also look for the retail-exclusive Rookie Memorabilia insert and retail-exclusive parallels of the game’s top stars and veterans numbered to 330.
We’ll have plenty more to preview on 2013-14 Titanium Basketball in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But until then, enjoy your first extended sneak peek in the gallery that follows.
All information is accurate at the time of posting. Content is subject to change. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display.