And the Nominees Are . . . Voting Begins for the Week 10 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week
Want to know who gets more excited than Panini America and NFL collectors about NFL Rookie performances each week during the season? Pepsi with its NFL Rookie of the Week initiative. So it comes as no surprise after months of behind-the-scenes work that Panini America and Pepsi would come together to help promote Pepsi Rookie of the Week voting and Panini America NFL Rookie trading cards.
The payoff for collectors and NFL fans everywhere are some pretty sweet virtual cards that will be highlighted on NFL.com each week in a special Pepsi Rookie of the Week gallery, across social media platforms and the NFL.com rookies voting page. Each week Panini will feature the five Pepsi Rookie of the Week Nominees in a different Panini football card design – stay tuned to the Knights Lance, our Panini America Facebook page and hobby shops to find out about new Panini designs and what weeks they will be incorporated into Pepsi Rookie of the Week Nominees during the NFL regular season.
Now for the fun stuff . . .
Vote for the NFL Pepsi Rookie of the Week each week during the NFL regular season. Then share the image of the Pepsi Rookie of the Week Nominee you voted for on your Facebook page. In addition, post the image on the Panini America Facebook page (after you “like” us if you haven’t already) or simply comment with the nominee you voted for. On Twitter, use the hashtag #PepsiROW and mention @PaniniAmerica to Tweet out the card image of the rookie you voted for. For doing those things, you’ll be eligible to win prizes throughout the season. Oh, and there just might be a special payoff at the end of the season.
Now for your Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week nominees for Week 10:
- San Diego Chargers wide receiver Vincent Brown hauled in five catches for 97 yards and a touchdown in the Chargers’ 24-17 loss to the Oakland Raiders.
- Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller recorded seven tackles, 1.5 sacks, two tackles for a loss and four quarterback hits in the Broncos’ 17-10 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Washington Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan tallied five tackles, two sacks and two forced fumbles in the Redskins’ 20-9 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
- Oakland Raiders wide receiver Denarius Moore caught five passes for 123 yards and two scores in the Raiders’ 24-17 win over the San Diego Chargers.
- Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray carried 20 times for 135 yards and a touchdown in the Cowboys’ 44-7 victory over the Buffalo Bills.