Voting Begins for 2012 Week 12 Pepsi Max NFL Rookie of the Week (Gallery)
Want to know who gets more excited than Panini America and NFL collectors about NFL Rookie performances each week during the season? Pepsi Max with its NFL Rookie of the Week initiative. So it comes as no surprise that once again this season — for the second straight year — Panini America and Pepsi would join forces to help promote Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week voting and Panini America NFL Rookie trading cards.
The payoff for collectors and NFL fans everywhere will be some sweet virtual cards that will be highlighted on the NFL Facebook page each week in a special Pepsi Rookie of the Week gallery, across social media platforms and NFL.com. Each week during the 2012 NFL season, Panini America will feature the five Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week Nominees in a different Panini America football card design. (Stay tuned to The Knights Lance, the Panini America Facebook page and the Panini America Twitter account to find out about new Panini America designs and what weeks they will be incorporated into the Pepsi Rookie of the Week promotion.
Now for the fun stuff!
Vote for the NFL Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week each week during the NFL regular season. Then share the image of the Pepsi Rookie of the Week Nominee you voted for on your Facebook page, on the Panini America Facebook page and on Twitter. Be sure to use the #PepsiROW hashtag and mention @PaniniAmerica to be eligible to win prizes throughout the season.
We’ll have more details as the season progresses. But for now, here are your Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week Week 12 Nominees:
- Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III completed 20-of-28 passes for 311 yards and four touchdowns in the Redskins’ 38-31 victory over the Dallas Cowboys.
- Indianapolis Colts WR T.Y. Hilton caught three passes for 33 yards and one touchdown and returned four punts for 111 total yards, including a 75-yard touchdown return in the Colts’ 20-13 victory over the Buffalo Bills.
- Washington Redskins RB Alfred Morris gained 113 yards on 24 carries and scored once in the Redskins’ 38-31 win against the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cleveland Browns RB Trent Richardson picked up 85 yards on 29 carries and scored one touchdown in the Browns 20-14 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill completed 18-of-26 passes for 253 yards and one touchdown as the Dolphins beat the Seattle Seahawks, 24-21.