Vote Now for the 2012 Week 14 Pepsi Max NFL Rookie of the Week (Gallery)
Want to know who gets just as excited as Panini America and NFL collectors about NFL Rookie performances each week during the season? Pepsi Max with its NFL Rookie of the Week initiative. So it comes as no surprise that once again this season — for the second straight year — Panini America and Pepsi would join forces to help promote Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week voting and Panini America NFL Rookie trading cards.
The payoff for collectors and NFL fans everywhere will be some sweet virtual cards that will be highlighted on the NFL Facebook page each week in a special Pepsi Rookie of the Week gallery, across social media platforms and NFL.com. Each week during the 2012 NFL season, Panini America will feature the five Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week Nominees in a different Panini America football card design. (Stay tuned to The Knights Lance, the Panini America Facebook page and the Panini America Twitter account to find out about new Panini America designs and what weeks they will be incorporated into the Pepsi Rookie of the Week promotion.
Now for the fun stuff!
Vote for the NFL Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week each week during the NFL regular season. Then share the image of the Pepsi Rookie of the Week Nominee you voted for on your Facebook page, on the Panini America Facebook page and on Twitter. Be sure to use the #PepsiROW hashtag and mention @PaniniAmerica to be eligible to win prizes throughout the season.
We’ll have more details as the season progresses. But for now, here are your Pepsi Max Rookie of the Week Week 14 Nominees:
- Cleveland Browns WR Travis Benjamin scored on a 93-yard punt return in the second quarter as the Browns beat the Kansas City Chiefs, 30-7.
- Philadelphia Eagles QB Nick Foles completed 32-of-51 passes for 381 yards and two touchdowns in the Eagles’ 23-21 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Foles also rushed for 27 yards and another score.
- Washington Redskins RB Alfred Morris rushed for 122 yards on 23 carries and scored one touchdown in the Redskins’ 31-28 overtime win against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Minnesota Vikings S Harrison Smith recorded six total tackles and one interception which he returned 56 yards for a touchdown in the Vikings’ 21-14 win over the Chicago Bears.
- New York Giants RB David Wilson gained 100 yards on 13 carries and scored two touchdowns on the ground. He also accounted for 227 kick-return yards, including a 97-yard touchdown return, as the Giants beat the New Orleans Saints, 52-27.