Panini Peek: 2013-14 Panini Basketball
With the frenetic grandeur of 2014 NBA All-Star Week in New Orleans serving as the ideal backdrop, Panini America officials today released preliminary information on 2013-14 Panini Basketball, an every-collector type of release that marks the third-ever standalone Panini-branded basketball product (following the 2009-10 debut and last year’s popular follow-up).
The product will feature both hobby and retail versions — with enough exclusive content in each to keep fans and collectors on the chase. Releasing in early April, 2013-14 Panini Basketball will deliver two autographs per box at hobby (10 cards per pack, 24 packs per box) and one autograph or Rookie Jerseys card per box in regular retail (eight cards per pack, 24 packs per box).
Other retail configurations include Blasters and Rak Paks.
Some of the most captivating inserts from last year’s Panini Basketball release return for the new season, headlined by Knights of the Round die-cut chase cards and Black Knights 1/1s. The product also will be bolstered by the return of the always-popular Rated Rookie Signatures numbered to 100 or less.
Other product highlights include . . .
- Superstar Signatures: The lights shine brightest on the best, and Superstar Signatures features only the best. Ten NBA stars numbered to 199 or less.
- Favorites: Search for the ultra-rare Favorites insert featuring players who have charmed their fans for years.
- Rising Tide Autographs: The future looks bright for the budding stars in this uniquely designed insert.
- An autograph lineup that includes rookies, stars, Hall of Famers and coaches.
- Look for retail-exclusive content such as Rookie Jerseys, Panini Game Jerseys and Red Knight parallels.
We’ll have many more details on all versions of 2013-14 Panini Basketball in the coming weeks here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, enjoy this extended sneak peek.
All information is accurate at the time of posting. Content is subject to change. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display.