Coming in November from Panini America: 2012 USA Baseball National Teams Box Set
When Panini America first announced its exclusive agreement with USA Baseball during the 2012 Industry Summit last March, one of the most popular questions we received from passionate USA Baseball collectors was whether or not Panini America would produce a box set.
The exciting answer is the same now as it was then: Yes. And today, we finally have complete details on the content-loaded 75-card Team USA National Teams Box Set that will be delivered in late November.
Each 75-card box set will deliver seven autographs or autographed memorabilia cards, two memorabilia cards, three Team Photo checklist cards and a 63-base set dedicated to every member of the 2012 USA Baseball Collegiate National Team, 18U National Team and 15U National Team.
Key highlights of this unique, hobby-only offering include:
- The first cards and autographs of the 2012 USA Baseball 18U National Team and the 15U National Teams
- On-card autographs for the Collegiate National Team and 18U National Team Signatures subset as well as on select inserts
- The first-ever USA Baseball Lineup Cards, featuring cut names from game-used lineup cards and
- signed by the players; each numbered to 10 or less
- Ink-color variations including Red Inks numbered to 25 and Green Inks numbered to just two
- Collegiate Marks gold-ink autographs numbered to 100 or less
We’ll have much more information on the exciting 2012 USA Baseball National Teams Box Set in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, enjoy this extended first look at the product.