The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2013 Spectra Football (115 Must-See Pics)
Following months of buildup and more than just a little mystique, Panini America’s newest NFL product — 2013 Spectra Football — is now just days away from release. The higher-end, two-hits-per-pack newcomer is bright, shiny and bold, offering a vibrant feast for the eyes thanks to new designs, colors and etch patterns that greatly accentuate the product’s Prizm technology.
But as you’re about to see, 2013 Spectra Football is about so much more than just good looks and enchanting effects. It’s about on-card autographs from 2013′s top rookies and some of the game’s greatest legends. It’s about low-numbered parallels, autographed memorabilia RCs and some downright striking memorabilia cards that dazzle whether they’re one-color or rainbow prime.
Other product highlights include:
- One Autograph card, one Memorabilia card, one insert/parallel/rookie numbered to 99 or less and two base cards per pack.
- All RPS rookies are numbered to 99 or less, including base Rookie Cards, base Autograph Rookie Cards and base Autograph Material Rookie Cards.
- Two on-card autographs per box from a roster that includes RPS Rookies, current stars and 50th Anniversary Hall of Famers.
- Each eight-box case should deliver 12 parallels numbered to 25 or less.
- Each six-pack box of 2013 Spectra Football will deliver six autographs (including at least two on-card) and six memorabilia cards.
- Spectra also features the return of Panini America’s Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week set.
It all makes for an inviting debut that you can explore at great length in the Quality Control Gallery that follows. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for continued coverage of 2013 Spectra Football.