And the Nominees Are . . . Voting Begins for the Week 15 Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week
Want to know who gets more excited than Panini America and NFL collectors about NFL Rookie performances each week during the season? Pepsi with its NFL Rookie of the Week initiative. So it comes as no surprise after months of behind-the-scenes work that Panini America and Pepsi would come together to help promote Pepsi Rookie of the Week voting and Panini America NFL Rookie trading cards.
The payoff for collectors and NFL fans everywhere are some pretty sweet virtual cards that will be highlighted on NFL.com each week in a special Pepsi Rookie of the Week gallery, across social media platforms and the NFL.com rookies voting page. Each week Panini will feature the fivePepsi Rookie of the Week Nominees in a different Panini football card design – stay tuned to the Knights Lance, our Panini America Facebook page and hobby shops to find out about new Panini designs and what weeks they will be incorporated into Pepsi Rookie of the Week Nominees during the NFL regular season.
Now for the fun stuff . . .
Vote for the NFL Pepsi Rookie of the Week each week during the NFL regular season. Then share the image of the Pepsi Rookie of the Week Nominee you voted for on your Facebook page. In addition, post the image on the Panini America Facebook page (after you “like” us if you haven’t already) or simply comment with the nominee you voted for. On Twitter, use the hashtag#PepsiROW and mention @PaniniAmerica to Tweet out the card image of the rookie you voted for. For doing those things, you’ll be eligible to win prizes throughout the season. Oh, and there just might be a special payoff at the end of the season.
Now for your Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week nominees for Week 15:
- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green caught six passes for 115 yards in the Bengals’ 20-13 victory over the St. Louis Rams.
- Cleveland Browns wide receiver Greg Little hauled in five catches for 131 yards and a touchdown in the Browns’ 20-17 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
- Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton threw for 149 yards and two touchdowns in the Panthers’ 28-13 victory over the Houston Texans. Newton also added 55 yards on seven carries on the ground.
- Indianapolis Colts cornerback Chris Rucker registered a fumble recovery and 11 tackles, including six solo stops, in the Colts’ 27-13 win over the Tennessee Titans.
- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith registered four tackles, including 2.5 sacks, in the 49ers’ 20-3 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers. He also tallied seven quarterback hits.